-
March 25th, 2004, 01:02 AM
#1
sickboy78
Guest
most of ya's probably already know about this fuct up story of 3 kids that are serving life sentences for a murder they did not commit - if not check out www.wm3.org
-
March 25th, 2004, 01:43 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I've seen this everyday on the front page of this site.
-
March 25th, 2004, 02:39 PM
#3
sickboy78
Guest
Hey Shelley, it's easy to be sympathetic towards them after just hitting the site and reading some of the shit. You can donate by buying the benefit cd's that are available. I picked up the Rise Above cd, and although i paid almost $30 towards it, it was worth every penny. Not only were they some killer tunes on there but the net proceeds went to the defense fund. I also have the book Devil's Knot and the Paradise Lost film.
-
March 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I encourage everyone to donate- this is Damien's last run...
-
March 26th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
March 26th, 2004, 01:21 AM
#6
Inactive Member
haha my good friend the bump... keeps threads high and lasting long
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks